The School of Law of Sun Yat-sen University originated from the Legal Science Department of National Guangdong University founded in 1924 by Dr. Sun Yat-sen. Its history can be traced to 1905 when legal undergraduate programmes were provided at Guangdong Law and Politics College and thereafter Guangdong Legal Science University. In August, 1926, National Guangdong University was renamed as Sun Yat-sen University with its Legal Science Department accordingly renamed. The School of Law currently has 57 full-time faculty members, including 25 professors, 26 associate professors, and 6 lecturers. The School offers Bachelor of Laws, Juris Master, Master of Laws, and Ph.D. degrees for its approximately 1,600 undergraduate and graduate students.
Please click here for the homepage of Sun Yat-sen University.