We hope to establish subject chapters as a means of bringing colleagues together.
The main objectives of Chapters are for the management committees to (a) organize a regular conference in the area or, for the Young Scholars Chapter, activities that are supportive of early stage academics such as the Introduction to Empirical Legal Studies seminar (organized in 2021), (b) be a forum for the dissemination of relevant information in the area, and (c) organize online seminar/lecture occasionally.
- Prof. Mindy CHEN-WISHART (Oxford University)
- Prof. Munin PONGSAPAN (Thammasat University)
- Prof. HE Zhipeng (Jilin University)
- Mr. Jack BURKE (City University of Hong Kong)
- Ms. Anna LUI (City University of Hong Kong)
- Dr. ONG Tze Chin (Universiti Malaya)
- Prof. ZHAO Jun (Zhejiang University)